home Forums rank applications Sergeant Sergeant Application Conor028

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Conor
    Participant

NIRP Sergeant Application

Hello, I hope you are doing well today. I am writing this application today as I would like to become a Sergeant in NIRP. I joined NIRP on the 28th of February 2021 and have had an amazing journey. I have managed to obtain a few different roles in the FivePD server such as ARU, Auto Crime and SOB. Within the Life server I managed to obtain both EMT and PSNI Special Constable. I would like to be Sergeant to give fellow officers assistance and a few pointers where they need it. My personal objective as a Sergeant is to help new officers how to play the game. I will ride alongs with them if they would like and I will show them the basics and inform them on how they can apply to other departments such as ARU, RPU and DSU. I will try to be as active as possible and I hope to progress throughout the ranks. As of now I have Basic rifle qualification, Advanced rifle qualification, Speed and advanced ANPR and level two pursuit. I would greatly appreciate some feedback on my application and I hope you have an excellent day.

Yours sincerely, Conor028

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Conor.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.