home Forums Ban and mute appeals Ban appeal / Ban Reduce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    D.Dewhurst
    Participant

I would like my ban taken away (or reduced) as I know what I have done with my past warnings although on my last one we was being shot at and we had a business man with us as body guards so I had to protect him as much as possible I did drive up the hill and fell I will admit and died. I know what I did was wrong and I will admit that.

I think that you should un ban me as I am an active member of the community and always wanting to help out. I do regret my actions and do know they have consequences. I believe due to this I should be un banned as I know I have learnt a lesson from this and can assure you that this will not happen again.

I will make sure to you that this kind of behaviour will not happen again. and again I will take full responsibility for my actions. Also if the ban appeal is over / reduced ect I will apologise to those involved in the situation about my behaviour.

Liam

Hello Dewhurst, the appeal was alright, however you blew your chance by spam dming staff your appeal. Therefore we’re denying your appeal, please read rules before playing the game after your 7 day ban is up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NIRP