home Forums rank applications Chief Inspector ARV C/Insp Application TylerD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tyler

Dear Mr Chief Constable Jammy,

This application is to request a promotion from my current rank in the ARV department which is Inspector to the open position of Chief Inspector.
    I have been in this community now for a year and 2 nearly 3 months, within that time frame I have been given many opportunities to promote up the ranks when the role was open, and I did. I have held Inspector now for roughly 8 months, and from that I have improved my knowledge for policing, and the role required of the positions further on the Chain of command. With in my career here in NIRP I have continuously worked on and improved my skills eg. Adaptability, Communication, Conflict resolution, Creativity, Decision making, Leadership, Motivation, Teamwork, Time management. These skills have been displayed for the eyes of everyone in the community which relaxes the demand on examples of how I’ve displayed them.
    Skills I have gained for fulling this role and ensuring maximum efficiency are: Decisiveness, integrity, team building, problem-solving, dependability and Ability to teach and mentor.

I would be very grateful if you consider me for this promotion and thank you again for making the time and effort to reading this application.

Sincerely,
    Tyler D.

Ethan Wright

Congratulations your accepted for the CI position

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.